Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Duper

If I could pick the super power that I would like to have I would pick the power to be invisible. I would pick it for the reason that I would want to know what people say about you when you aren’t there, and what people actually think about you. I would want to know who actually cares about you as a person and who doesn’t overly care about you. I’d use my powers to help people though. Like if someone had a bad day I’d steal flowers and try and make them feel better by bringing them flowers. I’d take A LOT of shoes too, yeah that would probably be my downfall, probably break into Gucci or something for shoes, and clothes, obviously, I mean you wouldn’t want “free” Gucci clothes & shoes? Well they wouldn’t be free, but they’d be free for me I guess. Until someone somehow mysteriously found me, yeah like that’d happen. Obviously the best super power right here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment